- A Fast Paced Exciting Game For 1-4, Players Ages 3-12
- Choose Which Pieces To Add To The Cactus Without Making It Fall
- Develops Basic Math Foundations Through Fun Play
- Encourages Cooperative Play
- Winner Of Good Toy Award Thailand Spiel Gut Award Germany German Design Prize And Good Toy Award Japan
Plan Toy Balancing Cactus Game is a fun exciting game for 1-4 players. Each player takes turns adding pieces to the cactus, trying not to let it fall over. The players must estimate weight, size and placement to keep the cactus balanced. Sorting and decision making skills come into play. Balancing cactus is a fun way for a child to develop early math and analytical thinking skills. It is great for ages 3-8, winner of four awards.