You may know potatoes as a good source of potassium, but did you know they can be used to power an alarm clock? This kit contains a digital clock, instructions and everything you need (minus the spud) to run it. Recommended for ages 8 and up.
- The Potato Clock uses a pair of ordinary spuds to power a digital clock.
- This kit includes a digital clock, wires and prongs; two potatoes are all that's needed to create a working clock.
- This kit is ideal for young science enthusiasts, and offers a valuable lesson on the transformative power of green science.
- Detailed assembly instructions included.
- No batteries required.
- Challenge your child's imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.